West Bengal TET Question Paper Analysis – Below can be seen West Bengal TET Question Paper Analysis of Environmental studies.
- Which one of the following International Treaties had been designed in 1987 to protect the Ozone layer?
(A) Kyoto Protocol
(B) Copenhagen Accond
(C) Paris Accord
(D) Montreal Protocol
- Which one of the following gases is a natural greenhouse gas?
(B) Carbon monoxide
(C) Nitrous oxide
- Which one of the following is associated with ‘Blackfoot disease’?
(D) Selenium and Iron
- The characteristics of environmental education were enlisted for the first time in-
(A) 1976, Tbilisi conference
(B) 1977. Tbilisi conference
(C) 1977, Belgrade International workshop
(D) 1972, United Nations Conference on the Human Environment, Stockholm •
- Which of the following animal is the state animal of West Bengal?
(A) Fishing Cat
(C) Royal Bengal Tiger
(D) Ganges River Dolphin
- Which of the following pair is not correct?
(A) Architect – Sun Temple of Konark
(B) Architect – Rashmancha of Bishnupur
(C) Architect – Temples of Khajuraho
(D) Architect – Ajanta Cave
- Which one of the following fertilizers contain nitrogen fixing cyanobacteria (Anabaena)?
(A) Azolla bioleralizer
(B) Dung manure
(C) DAP (Diamnium Phosphate) fertilizer
(D) NPK (Nitrogen-Phosphorus-Potassium) fertilizer
- Which of the following statement is correct regarding the curriculum of EVS at primary level?
(A) In the primary classes, topics of physical and social envimement should not be included.
(B) Experiment based teaching in class should not be included
(C) Children should not be involved in such activities which increase their creative and cognitive capacities.
(D) At the primary level, EVS should include the topics of gender and gender-sensitivity.
- Which one of the following objects are non-biodegradable wastes?
(A) Vegetable peels, Leaves, Petals
(B) Animal debris, Branches of trees, Rotten fruits
(C) Plastic bottles, Computer parts, Batteries
(D) Paper waste, Food waste, Compost
- Which one of the following animal species is not an example of endemic species?
A) Asiatic Lion, Gujrat
(B) Lion-tailed Macaque, Western Ghats
(C) Muga Silkworm, Assam
(D) Leopard, Maharashtra
- Which one of the followings is the correct sequence of energy flow?
(A) Solar energy → Primary producer → Carnivores → Decomposer
(B) Solar energy → Primary producer → Carnivores → Herbivores
(C) Solar energy → Herbivores → Primary producer → Decomposer
(D) Solar energy → Primary producer → Herbivores → Carnivores
- There are 38 different groups of students in a class. Each group consists of an equal number of students. Six groups are asked to carry out projects on biomass energy, nine groups are asked to carry out projects on geothermal energy and four groups are asked to carry out an wind energy. Rest of the students are asked to carry out projects on fossil fuel. While asked to express the distribution of groups of students working on renewable energy through a pie-chart, the correct way of their representation will be
R=Renewable energy O = Others
- Which of the following is not a source of lead?
(B) Distilled water
(D) Children’s toys.
- The three R’s to save the environment are-
(A) Reserve, Reduce, Recycle
(B) Reuse, Reserve, Reduce
(C) Reduce, Recycle, Reuse
(D) Reserve, Reuse, Reduce
- Which one of the followings is an ecofriendly practice?
(A) Not using a cloth bag
(B) Using sound crackers
(C) Unnecessarily switching on lights and fans
(D) Going to school on foot or bicycling instead of using a private motor car
- International Environmental Education Programme (IEEP) has been launched by –
- ‘Kuno National Park’ has become famous recently because of-
(A) reintroduction of the ‘Dodo bird from Europe
(B) reintroduction of the ‘Cheeta’ from Central Asia
(C) reintroduction of the ‘Cheeta from Africa
(D) reintroduction of the ‘Lion’ from Africa
- The process by which earthworm decomposes biodegradable solid waste is called-
- Which of the following is a bioindicator of air pollution?
(A) Water hyacinth
(B) Parthenium weed
(C) Karabi flower Plant (Oleander or Nerium Plant)
- What should be the minimum thickness of plastic carry-bags since 1st January, 2023 as per Plastic Waste Management (Amendment) Rules, 2021?
(A) 75 microns (micrometers, um)
(B) 120 micruns (micrometers, pm).
(C) 50 microes (micrometers, jim)
(D) 20 micmns (micrometers, um)
- A list of rivers are given below. Which rivers among them play an important role in the formation of soil of the Terai region of West Bengal?
Damodar, Matia, Teesta, Ichamati, Mahananda, Subarnarekha, Ajay, Raimangal
(A) Mutta, Subarnarekha
(B) Damodar, Ichamati
(C) Teesta, Mahananda
(D) Ajay, Raimangal
- Which of the following tropical cyclone was a Super Cyclone?
(A) Yaas, May 26, 2021
(B) Taaktar, May 16-18 2021
(C) Amphan, May 18-19, 2020
(D) Niturga, June 3, 2020
- River Damodar flows through which of the following districts of West Bengal?
(A) Hooghly, Jhargram, Birbhum, Howrah, Purulia
(B) Purba Medinipur. Murshidabad, Purba Bardhaman, Coochbehar, Hooghly
(C) Conchbehar, Howrah, Kalimpong, Paschim Bardhaman, Purulia
(D) Purulia, Paschim Bardhaman, Purba Bardhaman, Hooghly. Howrah
- In EVS class, a teacher takes the learners to the zoo to introduce them to caged wild animals. This activity comes under the purview of
(C) Project work
(D) Field visit
- The main disadvantage of observation based study in Environmental Studies is
(A) It creates a bonding between the teacher and the learner
(B) It helps to increase the observational ability of the students
(C) It is not possible to teach all the chapters of the subject
(D) Students get the scope for thinking independently
- Which one of the following is not a part of photochemical smog?
- In which stage of environmental study based active research, is hypothesis formulated?
(A) In problem identification stage
(B) After the analysis of the probable causes
(C) In research methodology stage
(D) In assessment stage
- The Chipko movement is associated with-
(A) labour movement in India
(B) trees and forest protecting movement in India
(C) mineral resource conservation movement in India:
(D) peasant movement in India
- Which of the following are horticultural resources?
(A) Paddy and Jute
(B) Mango and Litchi
(C) Tea and Coffee
(D) Wheat and Maize
- The vector that acts as the carrier as well as host of causative organisms of diseases belongs to which of the following animal category?
When is WB Primary TET exam date?
11th December 2022
What is the time of WB Primary TET?
12:00 – 2:30 pm