International Tea Day Images with Quotes – International Tea Day is observed every year on 21st May. The celebration was started on 21st December 2019 to lead the observance by United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization. It aims to raise awareness of the long history and the deep cultural and economic significance of tea around the world.
International Tea Day Images
Below are given some International Tea Day images.
International Tea Day Quotes
- A hot bath and a cup of tea can solve every problem on this Earth.
- Cheers to “Chai Lovers” with tea positive blood on this International Tea Day!
- Slow down, pull back, and relax with a cup of hot tea!
- Everything cannot be your cup of tea but a cup of tea can be your everything.
- Wishing you a Happy International Tea Day! Stay Posi’tea’ve and crea’tea’ve.
- A cup of tea is a therapy and stress buster. Enjoy this International Tea Day with one.
- The path to heaven passes through a teapot. Wish you a very Happy International Tea Day.
- Tea is like an entire world in a small cup.
- Pyar dhundne se nahi milta, banane se milta hai! Chai bana kar piyo, sab kuch pyara hi lagega!
- The spices in a tea can add spice to your life. Celebrate International Tea Day with one sizzling cup.
- Tea leaves are my favorite leaves.
- The biggest technique to relax is to have a cup of tea.
Why is International Tea Day celebrated?
To emphasize its importance and provide direction to the countries that put great efforts into producing tea.
What is the theme of International Tea Day?
Tea and Fair Trade
When was the International tea Day first celebrated?